System page - tracking of personal information and GDPR
This is a system page with information from Gurusoft, as data ‘processor’ and software vendor.
Our client (owner of this website) is the responsible ‘controller’ and has, with this platform, the opportunity to include code that collects and transfers personal information to 3rd party service(s). This is outside of Gurusoft’s control and it is up to the client to inform and obtain consent for this.
Read more about the ecommerce platform, personal information and GDPR in Gurusoft’s privacy statement here.
Cookies (HTTP cookies)
Gurusoft Ecommerce utilize the two following cookies for this website to work:
- JSESSIONID; this is a session cookie, which is removed from your computer/phone when you close the browser. This cookie has a reference ID to a session file at the webserver. The session file contains non-personal information. This cookie is required in order to provide each anonymous user with a different basket/basket, favorites, etc. The session file is automatically deleted when the user has closed the browser or been inactive, thus it is not stored permanently. Only system administrators have access to these session files.
- listView; cookie used for the system to be able to remember which product lists a user has selected. There are two possible values: list or grid view. Does not store personal data.
Other cookies are added by the client.
External tracking services used by this web store
The owner of this web store has, in addition to the internal tracking, opted to use the following external services that track your activity as a user in this web store.
In conjunction with these services, Gurusoft has programmed support for the following tracking events in the web store, which the client/owner of the web store has decided to activate:
Google Tag Manager
- Add to Cart; sends the name, number, price, number and manufacturer of the product that was added to the cart.
- View checkout; sends currency, total amount and products in the basket when viewing the checkout.
- Display of product; sends the name and number of the product being displayed.
- Completed purchase; sends order number, total amount, currency, shipping and order lines.
- Cart display; sends currency, total amount and products in the basket when viewing the basket.
- Change of payment options at checkout; sends the name of the option and product lines.
- Change of shipping option at checkout; ssender name of the option and product lines.
- Add to cart ; sends the number, title and price of the product that was added to the cart.
- Checkout box ; sends checkout information.
- Product view ; sends the product number and product name displayed.
- Page View ; sends the title of the page displayed.
- View article ; sends the title of the article displayed.
- Completed Purchases ; sends the amount and currency of the order executed.
- Search✓ ; sends the search phrase used.
DO NOT TRACK
Cookies on this website:
If you to not want to be tracked, you can set your browser to send a DO NOT TRACK header (more info). Gurusoft respects this by reducing internal tracking to a minimum, and removing external scripts.
When this page was generated, the DO NOT TRACK header was not received.
If the browser does not have the option to send a DO NOT TRACK header, you can generate a cookie as well. This only applies to this web store, specifically this domain (https://www.seleverkstedet.com), and only for the device and browser you are currently using. Gurusoft respects this cookie in the same way as for the DO NOT TRACK header described above. NB: This cookie is locally stored on your device and could be deleted from the device. If this happens, you could always restore it here if you still do not want to be tracked.